Tuesday, January 31, 2012

RS - Works I - CM/ Works II - TV/Inst. [REQUEST]




A lot of this material can be found in this previous post, but check out these slimmer releases (from the same year). These albums are pretty recent, and I've been busted for posting S's work here by Blogspot before, so I'm not writing exactly what this is here. You can buy these for cheap on Amazon.co.jp, and I would suggest doing so. As far as I know these were never released in North America, and go for decent cash on Amazon.com

Anyway, check these out, because they rule. Lots of perfect little Technopop jams like this one:



Discogs
And Discogs
Works I
Works II

5 comments:

  1. great! although i had a chance to download vol. I, i missed vol. II.. can you re-up it please? and if you also have a flac version, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I have become absolutely obsessed with the perky jean music since hearing it here. Any chance you know of any other CM music from 1980's japan in that same vein collected on CD ? thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not sure if i know of any other collections of cm music other than the rs stuff.

    not a commercial but you might enjoy the "perky jean" song by melon: https://youtu.be/L2V8yVXqxPY

    also, beyond the RS-composed stuff you can always just search "japanese cm 80s" on youtube and find a lot of stuff.

    i'm thinking of zig zag for some reason too: https://youtu.be/s-r7D_PuNVc

    ReplyDelete