Monday, June 25, 2012

Reinhard Lakomy - Der Traum von Asgard (1983)



Please, WAX MASK visitors, indulge us a dalliance to Germany on this chilly monday night. I've had this record in the vaults for a while, listening, looking at the sleeve, thinking about someday ripping and uploading the thing. Dropped the needle on the impeccable "Orakel" the other night, realized I need to get this one out there NOW and not later. Fans of the Japanese Idol pop and fusion I occaisionally fuck with may not appreciate this, but if you come here for the spacier technopop that's regularly served up, don't pass up this synth sci-fi instrumental classic. It'll be back to business as usual in a few days when I upload that Project Green album I've been teasing. For now, jam on this essential record from Reinhard.

TRACKLISTING:
A1 Der Traum Von Asgard
A2 Die Gotischen Narren
B1 Möglichkeit Einer Ouvertüre
B2 Orakel
B3 Sodom

Discogs
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment