Monday, January 23, 2012

Urban Dance - Two and a Half (Two Half, 2 1/2) (1986)



We're not gonna let the death of Megaupload slow us down here at WAX MASK. I'm gonna check out Mediafire for a bit, see how it goes. I'm aware of the problems with MF, but since I don't have a ton of uploads or a zillion readers, I think we'll be ok. I'm slowly getting old links fixed, but I want to make sure I get caught up on new posts (I've got a lot of stellar jams on deck).

Here's the 1986 album from Urban Dance, 2 1/2, or Two and a Half (or "Two Half" as it's listed some places). This is a totally solid record, produced by Harry Hosono. This is on the more "out" end of Idol, similar to Peal Brothers but not as overtly comedic, and more Technopop.

Urban Dance – 2 1/2
Label: Teichiku Records
Released: 21 Jun 1986

TRACKS:
01. Psyco
02. Ceramic Dancer
03. Kiss X Kiss
04. Day After Day
05. Bara No Emilia
06. Dance A Go Go
07. Camera Opuscula
08. Crazy Love
09. Camp



CREDITS:
Executive Producer: Haruomi Hosono
Producer: Masaru Arakawa
Producer: Shinobu Narita

Discogs
ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I can't say No to albums with Hosono production, so it was great to stumble across another one that I wasn't previously aware of. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete